Dr. Orton is a Board Certified Dermatologist with over 30 years of clinical practice, teaching and research in Colorado.
Dr. Orton is a past president of the Colorado State Dermatology Society and a teaching associate professor at the University of Colorado. He is an internationally recognized expert in cosmetic dermatology, focusing on Mohs micrographic surgery to treat skin cancer, tumescent liposculpting and Facial Augmentation with Muscle Injections (FAMI™).
Dr. Orton frequently hosts teaching seminars to instruct other physicians in effective, cutting edge techniques.
- Chairman, Symposium on Sclerotherapy - 17th Annual Congress of the Phlebology Society of America
- Chairman, Congress of the Phlebology Society of America
- Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology University of Colorado
- President, Colorado State Dermatology Society - 1991
- President, Venous Society of America
- Assistant Editor, International Journal of Angiology 1996 - Present
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Trained in Advanced Fat Grafting and FAMI - Developed by Dr. Roger Ellie Amar, Marseille, France
- Accredited in Tumescent Liposuction Surgery
- Society of Dermatology Surgery and Oncology - 1998
- Fellow American Society for Dermatology Surgery
- Fellow American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Member Colorado State Dermatology Society
- Guest Lecturer, Asia Dermatology Society Annual Meeting
- Courtesy staff privileges Health One and Centura Health Hospitals
- Resident, Dermatology University of Colorado Health Science Center 1980 - 1983
- Internal Medicine University of Utah Medical Center 1978 - 1980
Graduated Alpha Omega Alpha
- Honors University of Utah School of Medicine 1974 - 1978
TEACHING - Dr. Orton is a past president of the Colorado State Dermatology Society and a teaching associate professor at the University of Colorado.
Click here for our cosmetic site
Francis Skin Surgery and Dermatology
Copyright © Francis Skin Surgery and Dermatology. All rights reserved. Phone (720) 330-2885